Premature Baby Merino Gown
This merino gown is made from 200gms super soft merino,
This gown is an ideal outer layer for baby.
Merino range for prem and small babies is the ideal solution to help smaller babies keep warm.
Merino has superier insulation benefits than cotton.
Prem Baby: One size 18cm wide and 47cm long.
Designed and made in New Zealand using 100% pure merino
- Envelope neck for easy fit
- Fold over cuffs to help prevent scratching
- Draw string at bottom to allow for easy access at nappy changes
- Low fire danger
- Machine washable
- Merino is breathable, helping to regulate your babies temperatures, warming when they are cold and cooling when hot.
- Merino can absorbe up to 30% of its weight in water before feeling wet. Merino is extremely soft and low itch.
The great thing about wool and garments made from wool is they don't need a lot of washing as wool is naturally odour and stain resistant.
An important tip is to always follow the wash instructions on the label of the garment as below:
- Gentle Machine wash, separate dark colours
- Mild wool detergent
- Do not soak garment, use Fabric Softener, Bleach or Laundry Powder
- Do Not Wring, Spot Clean or Overdry
- Tumble dry Low
- Dry Cleanable
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.