Merino Lanolin Skin Creme 100g
A rich non-greasy multi-purpose formula.
Soften dry hands, cracked heels and elbows
Helps to repair damaged skin and relieve dry skin irritation
New Zealand's rugged South Island high country is home to the Merino Sheep , producing the worlds most exlusive natural
fibre-merino wool and natures's own exclusive protective barrier - lanolin
The natural moisturising and protective agents of lanolin are infined and crafted to produce this Merino range of skin care.
Share one of nature's secrets- Merino Lanion Skin Care
Proudly made in New Zealand.
- Merino® Lanolin Skin Creme is the ideal way to penetrate and nourish enen the driest of skins.
- A rich non-greasy multi-purpose formula.
- MerinoLanolin Skin Creme is a unique blend of natural lanolin, glycerine and moisturising oils
- Soften dry hands, cracked heels and elbows
- Helps to repair damaged skin and relieve dry skin irritation
- Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triethanolamine, Peg-75 Lanolin (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Mineral Oil (and) BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Keratin (and) Hydrolyzed Keratin, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.